William P. Munday
Bill Munday, a partner, has more than 40 years of expertise advising clients in corporate, real estate and financing matters. He counsels clients on all aspects of their closely held businesses: formation, capitalization, structure, acquisition/ disposition and day-to-day legal issues.
Bill’s commercial real estate practice includes financing/development, leasing, negotiation and sales. He appears before and represents zoning and planning boards. Bill has experience in residential and commercial condominiums, including formation, conversion and related regulatory approval processes.
Bill also provides a broad range of services to lenders and borrowers in conventional and tax-exempt financings. His experience in tax-exempt financing includes all aspects of complex financings as counsel to borrowers, underwriters, lenders, providers of credit support and trustees. He also has lectured on construction lending before lawyers and lenders.
- Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 1980
- Lafayette College, B.A., Government and Law, 1977, cum laude
- New Jersey, 1980
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1980
- Counsel to branded mobile phone business in $35M loan facility.
- Counsel to Buyer in $67.5M acquisition of skilled nursing facility and assisted living facility and related financing for $55M term loan, $4M capital expenditure loan and $4M revolving credit.
- Outside counsel for $200M sale of branded mobile phone business.
- Counsel for Seller of $16.2M commercial real estate.
- Counsel for Seller of sporting goods, sports equipment and athletic apparel to national distributor.
- Acquisition of $8M skilled nursing facility and related assumption of HUD financing and $1.5M revolving loan.
- Outside counsel for $10M acquisition of and combination of branded mobile phone businesses.
Honors and Awards
- Martindale Hubbell, Rated AV© Preeminent
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®, New Jersey, 2005
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Lakeland Hills YMCA Board of Governors, 2018-2021; member of board development committee, 2008-2018
- Mountain Lakes Board of Education, member, 2005-2010
- Mt. Arlington Planning Board, chair, 1987-1991; counsel, 1995-1998
- Volunteer at Hope’s Table, a local food pantry